GUM PAROEX 0.12%, 300 ml Rinse aid for the oral cavity
- CHX (chlorhexidine) 0.12% + CPC (cetylpyridine chloride) 0.05%
- GUM® Paroex - the first system of enhanced double antibacterial action directed on the control of plaque and endotoxins to provide a comprehensive and impeccable protection of the oral cavity.
- CHX (chlorhexidine) 0.12% + CPC (cetylpyridine chloride) 0.05% used to treat gingivitis / periodontitis, reduces inflammation of the gums and accumulation of plaque.
- Formula without alcohol, with a pleasant taste.
- It is prescribed for patients for short-term (not more than 7 days) use at home.
This product is no longer in stock
Warning: Last items in stock!